Attention artists of the UAE, we are thrilled to announce our next community exhibition at our RAW Gallery Wall! Here at RAW we love art, and we love our community. Art is a form of communication and what better way to express the ideas, values and emotions of a community as through art. The theme for the exhibition is 'Empower' and the exhibition will run from 8th December until the 28th February.
Women play an essential role in the global coffee value chain – in some countries, they account for up to 70% of the labor in coffee production, from the farm level, to the cooperative level, to the processing level. To us, empowerment means that we are ethically sourcing our beans but also that we also treat all our farmers fairly to encourage them to make a sustainable living. If you are a coffee lover, we also empower you to take on a SCA course with us at our training academy and develop your love for coffee!
Show us what 'Empower' means to you through your art.
- Terms & Artist checklist
- Artist bio and rationales for pieces
- Please follow sizing specifications.
- All artworks need to be original; no copies of other artists or replicas are allowed.
- Artworks need to be either framed, blocked, or mounted.
- Artworks need to have hanging provision installed that is supplied by the artist.
- No artwork will be considered outside of the submission deadline of 1st December 2021.
- Once your work is selected, all artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company for hanging and show preparation between 3-5th December 2021 (5pm is the cut off time on the 5th).
- RAW Coffee company will promote the show through digital and social media + PR. To be included, please provide all relevant information + photos and submit is to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Artist are required to sign up for the newsletter + encourage their following to do the same rawcoffeecompany.com in order to receive the newsletter related to the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company will send our 2 newsletters to our subscription list as part of the marketing campaign. Dates will depend on our content calendar.
- Artwork related to the show will be used for social media + digital marketing but will not be reproduced or sold without the consent of the artist. The artwork will only be used to promote the show or other shows. Taking part of the exhibition grants RAW Coffee Company permission to use the artwork in digital marketing.
- The artist will be asked to post on social media 1X per week in support of the show. This can follow any format the artist chooses. Hashtags and handles will be provided to the artist in a social media package. #RAWGalleryWall #KeepItRAW @rawcoffeecompany
- RAW Coffee Company will hang the artwork and provide the wall space and marketing of the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company (payment) we will charge a fee of 10% for admin and additional VAT bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork.