Attention Artists of the UAE! We are excited to announce the call for artists for our upcoming RAW Gallery Wall exhibition from September 30th till 11th Jan 2023 under the theme "New Beginnings".
We believe in beautiful new beginnings in everything! Full of peace, hope, ambition and optimism.
We want to see what new beginnings mean to you through your creative stunning artworks!
Looking forward to your submissions.
The deadline for submission is 20th September, 12:00 PM and the chosen artists will be announced on our social media channels. We can't wait to see your stunning artworks. Good luck!
MEDIUM: Any medium.
SIZES: Large format to be defined, A0, A1, A2, A3 framed.
HOW MANY CAN I SUBMIT? Maximum 5 pieces per artist.
DEADLINE for digital submissions: Sep 20th, 12:00PM.
No late submissions will be accepted!
As RAW is managing the sale we will ask for added 10% on the artist’s asking price (for admin and for additional VAT bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork).
How to submit:
Step 01: Get inspired by the theme: New Beginnings, to create an artwork OR a series of a maximum of 5 pieces.
Step 02: Send the digital copy of the work to email@example.com. We will only be able to consider the work when a digital copy of the artwork has been sent. Please do not send artwork on social media.
Step 03: Once we receive step 2 we will send you the following documents:
- Terms & Artist checklist
- Artist bio and rationales for pieces
Step 04: Our team will contact you if your work has been selected for the show. The shortlist will be announced on social media on Sep 23rd, 2022.
Step 05: Selected artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company between 23rd -27th Sep 2022 9 AM - 5 PM (5 PM is the cutoff on 27th Sep).
Step 06: Join us for the opening on the 30h of Sep from 3-5 pm.
Step 07: Remaining artwork will be removed at the end of the exhibition.
- Please follow sizing specifications.
- All artworks need to be original; no copies of other artists or replicas are allowed.
- Artworks need to be either framed, blocked, or mounted.
- Artworks need to have hanging provision installed that is supplied by the artist.
- No artwork will be considered outside of the submission deadline of 20th Sep 2022.
- Once your work is selected, all artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company for hanging and show preparation between 23rd -27th Sep 2022 (5 PM is the cut-off time on the 27th).
- RAW Coffee company will promote the show through digital and social media + PR. To be included, please provide all relevant information + photos and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists are required to sign up for the newsletter + encourage their following to do the same rawcoffeecompany.com in order to receive the newsletter related to the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company will send our 2 newsletters to our subscription list as part of the marketing campaign. Dates will depend on our content calendar.
- Artwork related to the show will be used for social media + digital marketing but will not be reproduced or sold without the consent of the artist. The artwork will only be used to promote the show or other shows. Taking part in the exhibition grants RAW Coffee Company permission to use the artwork in digital marketing.
- The artist will be asked to post on social media 1X per week in support of the show. This can follow any format the artist chooses. Hashtags and handles will be provided to the artist in a social media package. #RAWGalleryWall #KeepItRAW @rawcoffeecompany
- RAW Coffee Company will hang the artwork and provide the wall space and marketing of the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company (payment) we will charge a fee of 10% for admin and for additional VAT bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork.
We very much look forward to receiving your submission!