We have chosen “RECYCLED” as our theme for the next RAW Gallery Wall – coinciding with our beautiful new coffee packaging which is made from recycled plastic milk bottles. We care for our planet, and have always introduced policies that respect the world we live in, whether that be in our ethical sourcing of green beans or the way we conduct ourselves in business.
Super excited to see what our amazing creative community come up for this – please remember the art needs to be able to be hung on our wall and follows all our usual guidelines, then literally, the world is your oyster!
Please submit entries to email@example.com before the 17th of May.
The top 20 finalists' artworks will be selected, announced on the 22th of May, and displayed on RAW Gallery Wall space. We are excited to see your submissions!
The RAW Gallery Wall Exhibition will be from the 26th of May to the 25th of August.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
MEDIUM: Any medium.
SIZES: Large format to be defined, A0, A1, A2, A3 framed.
HOW MANY CAN I SUBMIT? Maximum 5 pieces per artist.
DEADLINE for digital submissions: May 17th, 14:00.
No late submissions will be accepted.
We will ask for added 10% on the artist’s asking price for admin and for additional VAT bank charges.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Step 01: Get inspired by the theme: “Recycle", to create an artwork OR a series of a maximum of 5 pieces.
Step 02: Send the digital copy of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be able to consider the work when a digital copy of the artwork has been sent. Please do not send artwork on social media.
Step 03: Once we receive step 2 we will send you the following documents:
- Terms & Artist checklist
- Artist bio and rationales for pieces
Step 04: Our team will contact you if your work has been selected for the show. The shortlist will be announced on social media on May 22, 2023.
Step 05: Selected artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company between 23th - 24th May 2023 9 AM - 5 PM (5 PM is the cutoff on 24th May)
Step 06: Join us for the opening on the 26th of May from 3-5 pm.
Step 07: Remaining artwork will be removed at the end of the exhibition.
- Please follow the sizing specifications.
- All artworks need to be original; no copies of other artists or replicas are allowed.
- Artworks need to be either framed, blocked, or mounted.
- Artworks need to have hanging provision installed that is supplied by the artist.
- No artwork will be considered outside of the submission deadline of 17th May 2023.
- Once your work is selected, all artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company for hanging and show preparation between 23th -24th May 2023 (5 PM is the cut-off time on the 24th).
- RAW Coffee Company will promote the show through digital and social media. To be included, please provide all relevant information + photos and submit them to email@example.com
- Artists are required to sign up for the newsletter + encourage their followers to do the same to receive the newsletter related to the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company will send our newsletters to our subscription list as part of the marketing campaign. Dates will depend on our content calendar.
- Artwork related to the show will be used for social media + digital marketing but will not be reproduced or sold without the consent of the artist. The artwork will only be used to promote the show or other shows. Taking part in the exhibition grants RAW Coffee Company permission to use the artwork in digital marketing.
- The artist will be asked to post on social media 1X per week in support of the show. This can follow any format the artist chooses. Hashtags and handles will be provided to the artist in a social media package. #RAWGalleryWall #RAWCoffeeCompany @rawcoffeecompany
- RAW Coffee Company will hang the artwork and provide the wall space and marketing of the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company (payment) will charge a fee of 10% for admin and for additional VAT bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork.
We very much look forward to receiving your submission!