The Shortlisted Artists
Congratulations to everyone and thank you for all the submissions
Here at RAW we love art, and we love our community. Art is a form of communication and what better way to express the ideas, values and emotions of a community, as through art. At RAW we value how we communicate and educate our customer in those pillars we strongly believe in: Local, Ethical and Direct. Each of these pillars have strong core values which we would like to express through the use of art and at the same time provide a platform for artists, who we want to support in difficult times.
- 1 Paragraph Artist bio (+ website if you have)
- Size of artwork including frame (if you decide to frame it)
- Title of artwork
- A short, 1 paragraph rationale on how this relates to the sustainability
- The asking price – all proceeds go to the artist but will need to be managed and negotiated with the artist, not with RAW Coffee Company.
- If the artist choses that RAW Company manages the payment, we will add a 10% fee on the asking price.
- Please specify if you require us to handle the payment or if you would like customers to contact you directly.
- Provide your social media handles.
- Provide your contact details (email + phone).
- Provide a high-resolution image with the artist + your artwork (for social and emailer)
- Format: Artwork can either be framed or unframed in sizes: A0, A1, A2 or A3 – If artwork if bigger that A0, we will consider on case-to-case base.
- All artworks need to be original; no copies of other artists or replicas are allowed.
- No artwork will be considered outside of the submission deadline of 24 March, 3pm 2021.
- Once your work is selected, all artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company for hanging and show preparation between Monday 29 March 2021 – Thursday 1 April 2021.
- RAW Coffee Company will promote the show through digital and social media + PR. In order to be included, please provide all relevant information + photos and submit is to email@example.com
- Artists are required to sign up for the newsletter + encourage their following to do the same www.rawcoffeecompany.com in order to receive the newsletter related to the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company will send our 2 newsletters to our subscription list as part of the marketing campaign. Dates of the newsletter will depend on our content calendar.
- Artwork related to the show will be used for social media + digital marketing but will not be reproduced or sold without the consent of the artist. The artwork will only be used to promote the show or other shows. Taking part of the exhibition gives RAW Coffee Company license to use the artwork in marketing of the exhibitions.
- The artist will be asked to post on social media 1X per week in support of the exhibition. This can follow any format the artist chooses. Hashtags and handles will be provided to the artist in a social media package.
- A waiver form will be sent via email to the selected artists in which RAW Coffee Company does not take responsibility for the artwork. We will however ensure the best care is taken when hanging the artwork.
- RAW Coffee Company will hang the artwork and provide the wall space and marketing of the exhibition.
- Removal of all remaining artwork will be on June 8 between 9am-3pm.
- If the artist chooses to sell the piece / pieces through RAW Coffee Company (payment) we will charge a fee of 10% for admin and bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork.