Commercial Training Program
Running a café or restaurant is an exercise in delivering high volumes of coffee without compromising on the quality of the coffee you make. This requires training and a dedication to perfection in every cup.
We want to help our commercial customers deliver great coffee and it starts with hands-on training. Our Commercial Training Program aims to provide baristas, working in a commercial environment, with the skills and knowledge to share better coffee with their customers. This hands-on training is complemented with a final examination process to ensure café owners are kept up to date with their baristas’ progress.
In our Commercial Training Program you will learn:
• Commercial barista techniques
• Basic espresso science
• How to identify important taste identifiers in coffee
• How to calibrate a grinder to ensure a balanced flavour profile is achieved
• How to stretch milk to an appropriate texture and temperature
• Espresso menu and how to deliver espresso based beverages
• How to maintain your espresso equipment properly
*Training fees are non-refundable.
|Tues/ Wed 7th - 8th May 2019||9am - 5pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Tues/ Wed 21st - 22nd May 2019||9am - 5pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Tues/ Wed 4th - 5th June 2019||9am - 5pm||3 spaces left|
|Sat/Sun 8th - 9th June 2019||9am - 5pm||2 spaces left|
|Tues/ Wed 18th - 19th June 2019||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|
|Tue/Wed 09 - 10 July 2019||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|
|Tue/Wed 23 - 24 July 2019||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|
|Tue/Wed 06 - 07 August 2019||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|
|Tue/Wed 20 - 21 August 2019||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|