RAW Coffee Company is a home-grown UAE brand, internationally recognised as
a market leader in Specialty Coffee with 17 years of experience in the region.
RAW is operated on a daily basis by owners Kim Thompson and Matt Toogood, both holding the first International Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Diploma qualification in the MENA region.
RAW currently operates from a custom built 13500 sqft working roastery café. This industrial space also houses a SCA premier training campus to provide trainings for coffee professionals and home enthusiasts alike.
Awards & Nominations
- 2023 winner of the Mastercard Female F&B leader MENA - Kim
- 2022 Awarded Proudly Dubai by DTCM - recognition to advancing the F&B sector
- 2022 Best Homegrown Coffee Roastery BBC Good Foods winner
- 2020 DXBTOP50 SME business
- 2017 Finalist for Gulf Capital Business of the Year
- 2016 DXBTOP100 SME business
- Endeavor Entrepreneurs 2016
- Founding members of Gender Equity
- 1st Place World Coffee Championship
- 3rd Place World Coffee Championship
- 4 x UAE Coffee Champions
The core of what we do is sourcing, roasting and supplying premium coffee to the local B2B and B2C market. You can trust us to ethically source, artfully roast and keep sustainability and consistency at the core of everything we do.
As we evolve and innovate, we will take our knowledge and experience to further add value to the lives of our coffee partners at origin. Driving change and using our market position and strong direct relationships, to connect consumers to the wonderful world of really premium coffee.
We offer specialty coffee freshly roasted at our warehouse in Al Quoz. It is the heart and soul of everything we do at RAW.
We trade fairly and we care about our products, suppliers, processes, and staff. We also care about the environment, our impacts, and our responsibility.
We enjoy strong, direct relationships with our growers and partners at origin; promoting traceability, trust, and clear communication.