Commercial Training Program
Running a café or restaurant is an exercise in delivering high volumes of coffee without compromising on the quality of the coffee you make. This requires training and a dedication to perfection in every cup.
We want to help our commercial customers deliver great coffee and it starts with hands-on training. Our Commercial Training Program aims to provide baristas, working in a commercial environment, with the skills and knowledge to share better coffee with their customers. This hands-on training is complemented with a final examination process to ensure café owners are kept up to date with their baristas’ progress.
In our Commercial Training Program you will learn:
- Barista Technique and basic espresso science
- Identifying the key variables involved in preparing an excellent coffee
- How to calibrate a grinder, fundamentals of milk science, and the espresso menu
- Knowledge of espresso equipment and how to maintain it correctly
- Basic Brewing techniques and water quality
- Extraction variables and their effects on extraction
*Training fees are non-refundable.
To book a slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 4 3395474
|Tue & Wed - 5th & 6th September||9am - 5pm||3 spaces left|
|Tue & Wed - 17th & 18th October||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|