Commercial Training Program
Running a cafe or restaurant is an exercise in delivering high volumes of coffee without compromising on the quality of the coffee you make. This requires training and a dedication to perfection in every cup.
We want to help our commercial customers deliver great coffee and it starts with hands on training. Our Commercial Training Program aims to provide baristas, working in a commercial environment, with the skills and knowledge to share better coffee with their customers. This hands on training is complemented with a final examination process to ensure café owners are kept up to date with their baristas’ progress.
In our Commercial Training Program you will learn:
• Commercial barista techniques
• Basic espresso science
• How to identify important taste identifiers in coffee
• How to calibrate a grinder to ensure a balanced flavour profile is achieved
• How to stretch milk to an appropriate texture and temperature
• Espresso menu and how to deliver espresso based beverages
• How to maintain your espresso equipment properly
|Sun/Mon 21 - 22 January 2018||9am - 5pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Sun/Mon 28 - 29 January 2018||9am - 5pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Sun/Mon 4 - 5 February 2018||9am - 5pm||3 spaces left|