Our Home Barista Program aims to give budding home baristas the tools to make better coffee at home. We’ll give you all the tips and tricks to make your coffee at home taste as good as it does in the café.
You will learn:
• What specialty coffee is and why it's different
• The basics of coffee from its seed to your cup
• Correct barista techniques to make espresso
• How to adjust your grinder to get the most from your coffee
• How to steam milk like a pro
*Training fees are non-refundable.
The safety of our staff and customers is our top priority as we continue to follow strict safety measures. Checkout "Coronavirus (COVID-19) support" to know more about the steps we’ve implemented.
|Friday - 25th September 2020||9am - 12pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Saturday - 3rd October 2020||9am - 12pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Saturday - 10th October 2020||9am - 12pm||2 spaces left|
|Saturday - 24th October 2020||9am - 12pm||1 space left|
|Saturday - 31st October 2020||9am - 12pm||3 spaces left|
|Friday - 6th November 2020||9am - 12pm||3 spaces left|
|Saturday - 14th November 2020||9am - 12pm||3 spaces left|
|Saturday - 21st November 2020||9am - 12pm||24 spaces left|