SCA CSP Sensory Skills – Foundation
Cost per Person
This course covers the fundamentals of sensory evaluation of roasted coffee, an essential skill for many positions within the coffee industry.
Our Sensory Skills - Foundation course teaches trainees:
- How the human body perceives taste and flavour
- How to communicate a sensory experience in a useful way
- How to set up a professional cupping table
- To understand the reasons why we cup
- To describe the optimum conditions for a cupping lab
Examination fees (paid additionally):
- SCA Member AED 325
- SCA Non-Members AED 405
*Training and Examination fees are non-refundable.
Location: Warehouse 10, AI Manara, AI Quoz
|Monday - 21st September 2020||9am - 5pm||1 space left|
|Thursday - 24th September 2020||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|