SCA CSP Sensory Skills – Foundation
This course covers the fundamentals of sensory evaluation of roasted coffee, an essential skill for many positions within the coffee industry.
Our Sensory Skills - Foundation course teaches trainees:
- How the human body perceives taste and flavour
- How to communicate a sensory experience in a useful way
- How to set up a professional cupping table
- To understand the reasons why we cup
- To describe the optimum conditions for a cupping lab
- SCA Member AED 325
- SCA Non-Members AED 405
*Training and Examination fees are non-refundable.
We have introduced enhanced safety procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of all Trainees. Trainees are required to obtain a PCR or a DPI Laser Negative test result, within 48 hours prior to all SCA Sensory Training Courses.
|Thursday - 22nd April 2021||9am - 5pm||FULLY BOOKED|
|Thursday - 27th May 2021||9am - 5pm||3 spaces left|
|Wensday - 16th June 2021||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|
|Wednesday - 14th July 2021||9am - 5pm||4 spaces left|