In our fast-paced and complex world, it's easy to get disheartened by the prevailing sense of greed, materialism, and cruelty. The pursuit of wealth and power often overshadows the values that make us truly human. However, it's essential to remember that humanity's core essence lies in compassion, empathy, and cooperation. Beneath the surface of our hectic lives, countless acts of kindness, selflessness, and love occur daily. As we navigate this tumultuous era, let us not forget the capacity we hold to nurture the better angels of our nature, and in doing so, reclaim the true spirit of humanity that unites us all.
Please submit entries to email@example.com before 29 November.
The top 20 finalists' artworks will be selected, announced on 1 December, and displayed on RAW Gallery Wall space. We are excited to see your submissions!
The RAW Gallery Wall Exhibition will be from the 8 of December 2023 till the 1st of March 2024.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
MEDIUM: Any medium, photography or illustration.
SIZES: Large format to be defined, A0, A1, A2, A3 framed.
HOW MANY CAN I SUBMIT? Maximum 5 pieces per artist.
DEADLINE for digital submissions: 29 November, 14:00.
No late submissions will be accepted.
We will ask for added 10% on the artist’s asking price for admin and for additional VAT bank charges.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Step 01: Get inspired by the theme: “Humanity", to create an artwork OR a series of a maximum of 5 pieces that can be hanged on a wall.
Step 02: Send the digital copy of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be able to consider the work when a digital copy of the artwork has been sent. Please do not send artwork on social media.
Step 03: Once we receive step 2 we will send you the following documents:
- Terms & Artist checklist
- Artist bio and rationales for pieces
Step 04: Our team will contact you if your work has been selected for the show. The shortlist will be announced on social media on 1 December, 2023.
Step 05: Selected artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company between 2 – 6 December 2023 8 AM - 5 PM
Step 06: Join us for the opening on 8 December from 3-5 pm.
Step 07: Remaining artwork will be removed at the end of the exhibition.
- Please follow the sizing specifications.
- All artworks need to be original; no copies of other artists or replicas are allowed.
- Artworks need to be either framed, blocked, or mounted.
- Artworks need to have hanging provision installed that is supplied by the artist.
- No artwork will be considered outside of the submission deadline.
- Once your work is selected, all artworks need to be submitted to RAW Coffee Company for hanging and show preparation as mentioned in step 5.
- RAW Coffee Company will promote the show through digital and social media. To be included, please provide all relevant information + photos and submit them to email@example.com
- Artists are required to sign up for the newsletter + encourage their followers to do the same to receive the newsletter related to the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company will send our newsletters to our subscription list as part of the marketing campaign. Dates will depend on our content calendar.
- Artwork related to the show will be used for social media + digital marketing but will not be reproduced or sold without the consent of the artist. The artwork will only be used to promote the show or other shows. Taking part in the exhibition grants RAW Coffee Company permission to use the artwork in digital marketing.
- The artist will be asked to post on social media 1X per week in support of the show. This can follow any format the artist chooses. Hashtags and handles will be provided to the artist in a social media package. #RAWGalleryWall #RAWCoffeeCompany @rawcoffeecompany
- RAW Coffee Company will hang the artwork and provide the wall space and marketing of the exhibition.
- RAW Coffee Company (payment) will charge a fee of 10% for admin and for additional VAT bank charges that will be added to the asking price of the artwork.
We very much look forward to receiving your submission!